* The exam consists of 40 questions:
- 20 questions in the form of radiological images with four single-choice answers
- 20 text questions with four single-choice answers
* The page with the regulations is displayed several minutes before the exam start date.
* On the date marked as the beginning of the exam, further questions are displayed.
* The time for each question is 60 seconds.
* The questions are displayed in the order given by the computer system.
* It is not possible to return to previous questions.
* During the exam you must answer each question - first click on the correct answer and
then on the "SAVE" button; this must be done within the time allowed for the
question (within 60 seconds).
* Note: if the page with a given question is refreshed by the candidate, the order of answers may change
* The time of exam is settled on the server side.
* The university is not responsible for the quality of your internet connection.